We are excited to be back in the studio!
You can still continue to enjoy our to-go kits and
keep your creative juices flowing!
Sincerely, The Team at Hands on Pottery!
In accordance with Governor Dewine's Responsible Restart Ohio Plan, we are expecting to open Hands on Pottery Studio to walk-in customers starting Thursday May 14, 2020, based on studio capacity.
This is subject to change based on the rules and requirements which are always in flux.
Business Hours Beginning May 11
Monday 12 pm-6pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday 12 pm-6pm
Friday 12 pm-6pm
Saturday 12 pm-6pm
In the interests of safety for our employees and our customers and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will be implementing the following procedures:
- Our employees will be wearing facial coverings as required by the plan. We are requesting that our customers do so as well. If you do not have a facial covering, one will be provided.
- We ask that customers practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance between each other.
- We will be limiting onsite guests to 50% of allowable people according to the fire code so we ask that you make a reservation to come in to do a project.
- We will be disinfecting and cleaning the studio including commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- If you or anyone in your family is ill, please do not visit our stores. We can continue to provide curb side pickup and we will gladly ship orders or deliver take home kits for a small fee.